Recycle 1 to 9 Smartphones, Cell Phones & Tablets
Welcome to our free device recycling program to benefit our 501(c)(3) partner Operation Gratitude. Operation Gratitude will receive a donation (between $.10 and $20 per device) for each recycled smartphone, cell phone & tablet. Please follow our simple shipping instructions:
- Wrap your devices to protect during shipment. (use bubble wrap or paper)
- Place your devices in the smallest possible padded envelope or box. (see USPS guidance below)
- iPhones: If you are recycling an iPhone, we recommend that you turn off “Find My iPhone”. Go to Settings > iCloud > Turn off “Find My iPhone”.
- Please seal your package well and ship your devices to:
c/o GRC Wireless
3918 N. 29th Ave
Hollywood, FL 33020
5. Battery Label: Please affix a lithium battery label to each shipping box or envelope: Click to Print.
Note: All devices are processed through our Certified Data Erasure system. Click here to learn more.
USPS Shipping Guidance:
Thank you very much for paying the postage for your device recycling shipment. Helping us reduce postage generates more funds for our charitable efforts.
- 1 Phone: $3.00 approximate postage cost (First Class Mail)
- 2 Phones: $4.00 approximate postage cost (First Class Mail)
- 3-9 Phones: USPS regulations limit 2 devices per package. If you have 3 or more phones, please ship in multiple packages. Please visit postcalc.usps.com for more information.
- 10+ Phones: As a reminder we offer free shipping for 10+ phones. Click here to learn more
Proof of Donation: Due to the high volume of shipments we receive and the relatively low value of older device recycling, we cannot provide a tax receipt. Please consult your tax professional regarding the deductibility of the donation. All recycling shipments are governed by our terms & conditions.